Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Save Import vs Generating History ?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

genericname

genericname

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 3 posts

I heard that there are some small details that can only be imported via an existing save and that won't show up for a custom history created in deadfire.Can someoen give me list of those?I originally planned to import my save but since the imports is still bugged for me I would like to know what I will miss.

Wormerine

Wormerine

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2809 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
I really can't say. Played through with both imported and created save and I didn't notice any major or minor gap in reactivity. If there is an missing reactivity it's either very niche or very minor.

DozingDragon

DozingDragon

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 244 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
Two minor things I can think of: You can’t select the “Tempered Abydon” ending from the White March Part 2, and you can’t manually set your character’s past-life relationship with Iovarra.
  • Wormerine and handsomenat like this

handsomenat

handsomenat

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 155 posts

Yeah, my Watcher's relationship with Iovara came up in a conversation with Tekehu.

drmonkey

drmonkey

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Which conversation was that? I don't recall her coming up when talking to Tekehu. Is it tied to romancing him or having a specific relationship with Iovara? Or maybe I just missed and/or forgot  about it.

DozingDragon

DozingDragon

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 244 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Spoilers, but here is a link to a screenshot from Reddit that shows the conversation that handsomenat is referring to: 

https://www.reddit.c...ife_choices_to/

Edited by DozingDragon, 13 January 2019 - 02:58 PM.

• handsomenat likes this

handsomenat

handsomenat

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 155 posts

Exactly this one. The conversation that might start romance with Tekehu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users