Sign in to follow this  
genericname

Save Import vs Generating History ?

I heard that there are some small details that can only be imported via an existing save and that won't show up for a custom history created in deadfire.Can someoen give me list of those?I originally planned to import my save but since the imports is still bugged for me I would like to know what I will miss.

I really can't say. Played through with both imported and created save and I didn't notice any major or minor gap in reactivity. If there is an missing reactivity it's either very niche or very minor.

h1dczBG.jpg

Two minor things I can think of: You can’t select the “Tempered Abydon” ending from the White March Part 2, and you can’t manually set your character’s past-life relationship with Iovarra.

• Like 2

Which conversation was that? I don't recall her coming up when talking to Tekehu. Is it tied to romancing him or having a specific relationship with Iovara? Or maybe I just missed and/or forgot  about it.