Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Party Comp 2nd playthrough

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DeeKayNL

DeeKayNL

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 33 posts
Hello all,

I am planning my second playthrough of pillars deadfire. The first time I had the following party:

MC fate Testarossa druid/monk
Eder
Serafen
Xoti
Aloth.

My next playthrough I want to use other companions. Maybe an extra custom character. My question what kind of characters would supplement this team?

Ps I would like to have burn baby burn as Mc but I am worried that it will do friendly fire???

Mc
Teheku
Maia
Palagina
Custom?

Tank Palagina
Dps Maia and Teheku
Healing Teheku

Builds:

Palagina : sin tee youtube build paladin/fighter
Maia : not sure yet, sin tee youtube build rogue ranger or pure ranger build.
Teheku : sin tee youtube build disabler / summoner

That leaves the Mc and a fifth spot for custom.

Any tips?

DeeKayNL

DeeKayNL

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 33 posts
OK I decided to run burn baby burn as my main. Still looking for some advice for my fifth member. Any advice to round out my party?? Can be a custom build.

DeeKayNL

DeeKayNL

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 33 posts
Should it be a ranged dps, melee dps or extra healing?

Frog Man

Frog Man

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 309 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Hey don’t sleep on my bOy Vatnir! He’s great with all three class combos available to him. I’d keep him single class for buffs and nukes.

DeeKayNL

DeeKayNL

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 33 posts
That sounds great! I just have to keep Xoti till I can get Vatnir. One fight in particular is kinda hard.

DeeKayNL

DeeKayNL

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 33 posts
Ps Is 2 melee focused enough? Pallegina and Mc. Maia gonna use rifles and Vatnir and Teheku mostly spells

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users