Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A quandary permanently carrying venom tag

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

msyoung

msyoung

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 126 posts

Two of my characters are permanently carrying a venom tag on the right side of the avatar along with other benefits. It says -1% action speed for so many seconds but the seconds do not count down. I have rested both in camp and in an inn and drank antidote but it won't go away. How do I remove that?

AndreaColombo

AndreaColombo

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 5384 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
Unity Console should work. Other than that, I’m afraid the best you could do is report the bug and attach a saved game and output log.

msyoung

msyoung

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 126 posts

The only problem with the console is that it stops all achievement gathering permanently and I still have a few more to get. Since this playthrough is almost over, I'll live with it.

AndreaColombo

AndreaColombo

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 5384 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
The in-game console does, yes, but the Unity Console mod does not :)

Dandelion1521

Dandelion1521

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
  • Steam:Dandelion1521

Ok so I have this issue too. Only Unity Console mod is for windows only and I use Linux. This is really bugging me now as I've rested everywhere and tried everything I can think of without loading a really old save. Please just sort this. so it works like other curses or poisons

msyoung

msyoung

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 126 posts

I had to send a saved game to Obsidian to fix. They did and returned the save in a couple days.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users