Sign in to follow this  
GMV

[4.0.0.0034] Bugs & Irregularities list

Question

As per my previous topics, I have noted down a few things (including bugs and simply seeming irregularities) that I will note of my current playthrough.

I will expand this list as I get further in the playthrough - unfortunately this will go slower than the first time, due to time constraints.

* Enoi [irregularity]
Clever answer to Enoi saying the Gods did not send me does not yield a bonus reputation point with Pallegina, despite her dislike of worship.

* Whispers of the Endless Paths  [No Bug, Highly likely intentional - just feels odd to me]
Super low base damage (9-15 instead of for a normal greatsword 18-24 and even lower than a longsword (like whispers of Yenwood) despite being two-handed)

* Lethandria's Devotion (see attached picture LDissue)
Causes clothing/hair etc to match (for certain parts) the color of the shield. Only shield I found to do this. I know it is supposedly made of glass, but it skips the top end of the cloaks but does seem to effect short hair.

* Amount of Resources visible through several screens (See Error pictures)

post-153451-0-11529200-1545001976_thumb.png

post-153451-0-99625000-1545001982_thumb.png

post-153451-0-90790800-1545002116_thumb.png

Edited by GMV

2 answers to this question

You might want to put this one forum-layer higher since 4.0.0.0034 is not in the beta branch.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

You might want to put this one forum-layer higher since 4.0.0.0034 is not in the beta branch.

Ah, my apologies. My previous reports were on beta patches. I went a little automatic pilot apparently.