Opening chords of main menu music cut when opening the game.

Wormerine

Question

This is a tiny, unimportant bug, which has been bothering me since the launch of the game. It's not a big deal, but as it happens consistantly I finally decided to report it. At the very least I am curious if other people are experience it, or if it is just me. 

Here is Deadfire's Menu theme:

When launching the game the 0:00-0:16 chords should play during the VsEvil and Obsidian logos, than there rest (starting with the slow "tremolo" in lower strings and main theme in violins) should start playing once the actual menu loads. 

It works for me like that, precisely once after each update. The most recent one was right after I updated to beta 4.0 and launched the game for the first time. However, every other time the logos are silent and the music plays when the menu shows up, skipping the opening. 

Is it just me having that issue? Does me disc not load music in time or something? 

1 answer to this question

Hey Wormerine!

I put in a report to test this just in case.  It's working for me currently, but I feel like that may have happened for me in the past.  Then again I alt tab a LOT, so we shall see.

Thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1