Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trap disarming gives multiple trap items in inventory

traps bug

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Iatra

Iatra

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 10 posts

Hi

I've accidentally commanded 2 party members to disarm trap and this caused both of them starting to disarm it simultaneously, both disarmed it successfully and for both actions I received the trap item in the inventory.

Attached File  Screen.PNG   1018.64KB   0 downloads

When I tried this intentionally with all 5 party members standing around a trap this also worked like a charm - got 5 trap items from a single trap.

SChin

SChin

Product Services Manager

• Developers
  • 678 posts

Hello Iatra!

Thank you for reporting this to us!  That is quite the interesting expoit you've found there :)  I'll let the QA and Systems Designers know so they can investigate the bug and see about getting a fix.  If you notice anything else, please continue to let us know so we can take a look and get some fixes in!

Thanks again Iatra!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: traps, bug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users