Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[4.0 Beta] Dialog option with Edér in Vilario's Rest disappears

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AndreaColombo

AndreaColombo

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 5384 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

SAVED GAME: link

STEPS:

1. Load the attached save.

2. Talk to Edér. If I picked the right save, this will be in Vilario's Rest next to the campfire and it'll be the first time initiating a conversation with Edér.

3. Observe that you can ask him three questions besides quitting the conversation; one of them is whether he likes the Deadfire.

4. Ask one of the other questions (not the Deadfire one.)

5. Once you exhaust that line of questioning and get back to the original dialog node, observe the option to inquire about the Deadfire is no longer present.

I believe the ability to ask about the Deadfire should not disappear if you pursue a different line of questioning first.

handsomenat

handsomenat

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 167 posts

I think I've had this issue even before the 4.0 beta patch.

OEI_Ian

OEI_Ian

QA Tester

• Developers
  • 27 posts

Hello AndreaColombo,

Thank you for calling this out to us. We're currently investigating the issue and hopefully will have a fix for it in one of the upcoming patches. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Also to Handsomenat's point, I do believe this issue is not exclusive to the beta patch.

-Ian

• AndreaColombo likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users