I'm pretty sure you have to edit assembly-csharp.dll for this. Especially detection is a tricky event handler that is not easy to modify. You can use dnspy (google it) to modify this dll.

thank you I will look into this.  

I suppose this would only alter the global for detection and hearing?

I see how it points to csharp...

{"$type":"Game.GameData.StealthSettingsComponent, Assembly-CSharp","HearingSuspicionRate":40,"VisionSuspicionRate":80,"HearingMovementRatio":0.75,"StealthDecayRate":15,"StealthDecayDelay":0.75,"MaxSuspicionStealthAccelerationMultiplier":4,"MaxSuspicionStealthDecelerationMultiplier":0.05,"MinDistanceMultiplier":2,"MaxDistanceMultiplier":0.5}]}

This is a general setting. As such it is SET and will not change after. You can change it to different values, but you can't change/create a dependence to a lvl-changing stealth skill with this variables.

There are radius and sound variables that are stealth skill dependent.

"MaxSuspicionStealthAccelerationMultiplier":4,"MaxSuspicionStealthDecelerationMultiplier":0.05,"MinDistanceMultiplier":2,"MaxDistanceMultiplier":0.5

Yet, I don't know how they factor in the equation. Stealth based movement increase is definitely not part of it.

This is a general setting. As such it is SET and will not change after. You can change it to different values, but you can't change/create a dependence to a lvl-changing stealth skill with this variables.

There are radius and sound variables that are stealth skill dependent.

"MaxSuspicionStealthAccelerationMultiplier":4,"MaxSuspicionStealthDecelerationMultiplier":0.05,"MinDistanceMultiplier":2,"MaxDistanceMultiplier":0.5

Yet, I don't know how they factor in the equation. Stealth based movement increase is definitely not part of it.

That is what I figured so all I could do is reduce hearing circle or detection globally with this. Really just want to get the circle to reduce based on stealth.  The circle itself seems to be the same size if I am 2 stealth or 22 stealth like I am now.