Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trying to design a Balance Mod

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Elric Galad

Elric Galad

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1569 posts

Althought I do think that Balance between classes and races is quite good in PoE1, I couldn't prevent myself from thinking that it could have been even better with a couple of changes.

It is not very likely that patches would still be released, so Mods are the only way now. The good thing with mod is that the authors are free to make more radical changes since there is no risk to disappoint or frustrate casual gamers or anybody else.

To be honnest, I don't plan to create the mod in a near future due to personnal constraints, but this is an idea I would keep on my list of “things to do in life”.

General Principles :

Spoiler

So let's go for the detailed list of changes. Feel free to make comments if you have other ideas or if you find some stuff weird or OP. Also tell me if something isn't clear or if you have comment about the post readability.

I – Race Balance :

Spoiler

II – Resolve & Constitution Balance :

Spoiler

III – Rogue Balance :

Spoiler

IV – Per Rest Suppression :

a) Vancian Casting :

Spoiler

b) Other Class Changes :

Spoiler

V – Various Changes :

Spoiler

Edited by Elric Galad, 17 November 2018 - 02:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users