[3.1.1][Bug?] Minoletta's Piercing Sigil... Is it working as intended...?

Hoo

Question

I met the one of the strongest Monster, Fampyr, with level 19 party, and I noticed that they spammed the Minoletta's Piercing Sigil.

The spell description doesn't show Duration, so I thought it would be one time retaliation. The spell, however, remained about 60 sec and the retaliation did work whenever I hit the Fampyr in melee. This was just so annoying and I've felt this is obviously OP, if this is intended.

Does player's Minoletta's Piercing Sigil work exactly same way? Or, Is it just special ability of Fampyr?... I don't know how to handle this spell, since as far as I know there is not Dispel spell in PoE2, right?

FYI, the difficulty is Veteran. 

Edited by Hoo

2 answers to this question

That how this spell works so You have to work around. Plenty of tools for that, arcane dampener, arcane cleansing, kill them with spells, summons or ranged weapons. On lv19 full party and veteran difficulty You should roll over them easily with a little bit more knowledge.

Edited by Waski

signature2jpg-SM2.jpg

That how this spell works so You have to work around. Plenty of tools for that, arcane dampener, arcane cleansing, kill them with spells, summons or ranged weapons. On lv19 full party and veteran difficulty You should roll over them easily with a little bit more knowledge.

Well, this is my first time game for going forward to ending, so I might be not good to play. The description, however, needs to mention the duration clearly, at least.