Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I cant buy things for Gold

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

chaosticket

chaosticket

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 26 posts

I cant find any way to purchase the majority of selections for Gold so my Gold just grows now.

All the Goblin Scenarios, Valeros's Tale, most of the alternate character costumes and that one gnome Fighter character are unavailable to me.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2307 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Gold is mainly for wards and other one time buffs.

Ethics Gradient

Ethics Gradient

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1548 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

The economy change happened a little over a year ago.  You can read all about the proposed shift in this developer blog.

But as Hannibal pointed out above, a brief summary of the changes would be: cash for content, gold for consumables.

chaosticket

chaosticket

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 26 posts

So gold is worthless? Whats the point of having a market you cant buy anything?

Edited by chaosticket, 06 November 2018 - 08:43 AM.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2307 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
In some Sense yes. It is old game now, but it still is one of the few good and interesting solo card games around. And definitely the one that fellows the rules of original better than any other one player card game I know of.
I hope for new seasons, but it is very unlikely to happen. Though I would be extremely happy if it will happen though, have played this so much and so thorough and it deserve its place in my game collection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users