Need help with the hunter's head

So I'm doing the tasks given by Archivist of Kazuwari. Yet I can't find the hunter's head in Motare-O- Kozi. According to the guide:

"When you arrive, turn left and up, you'll find a stelgaer's (I suppose it's stelgaer) statue without head. You can find head near statue, look to your right in water."

I think I found the headless statute, but there's no item near it. Can someone post a screenshot? 

Nevermind. It's almost on the edge of the headless statute's base. I zoomed in to find it.

Now there's the new problem: the archivist doesn't give me new tasks anymore, even though there are still two artifacts of the slayer to be found. I've done all the challenges of the crucible.

Yes, that head is very difficult to see. I had to reload and triangulate the position considering where I was when I heard the sound.

Now there's the new problem: the archivist doesn't give me new tasks anymore, even though there are still two artifacts of the slayer to be found. I've done all the challenges of the crucible.

That could be a bug. When I played I got all the artifacts before doing the fights they unlock.

Edit: Did you do the fight for the stelgaer head? I think you'll only get another quest when you do that battle (and maybe one for each of the SSS heads).

Edited by InsaneCommander

sign.jpg