Hi, I'm on 'The Sorcerer and the Gentleman'. I've snatched the letter from the chest, gone to talk to Udyne, etc. However, Remaro doesn't seem to want to spawn. Also, I never received the quest in my journal. I want to add the quest to my journal/spawn Remaro, but I can't find the console commands to do it. Any tips? Thanks in advance.

Hello, I've had the same problem (well almost), with a quest named "A tidy performance" it is a side quest in Dunage... there is no way for me to finish it, I've already dealt with the thugs that wanted to kill me after I talked with the tavernkeeper but then, the guy won't release the girl even after I've paid him so there is no way to complete the quest.

It would be a GlobalVariable that you would need to change. I don't recall if there was a console command- but you can change them with Unity Console.

The variable for The Sorcerer and the Gentleman would be "n_Serafen_Quest_Stage". Increasing this by 1 should progress the quest. 

The variable for A Tidy Performance regarding the lady mage would be either "n_Dun_Troupe_Quest_Stage" or "n_Dun_Troupe_Wizard_Debt" or "n_Dun_Troupe_Wizard_State". Not sure which once, but increasing the correct one by 1 should progress the quest.