Lost content

Krayven73

Question

Hi there, I appear to have lost my rotrl package. I had it this afternoon, but when I deleted the party save file and tried to create the new party it’s no longer available. I came back to the game after an extended hiatus and trwated my self to the 50 chests for £20 to boost my decks as I was struggling to beat the scenario pack. Now after dropping £35 on the game, I’d quite like those purchases restored please. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

9 answers to this question

Thumbs upp!

They have been most helpfull there just is some time delay untill They can reply to questions. So ones again good job mark to Obsidian customer service!

I really hope that there would be more content to this game but the money spent vs. money reseived was most propably not stellar enough to it to happen. But They still try to help customers who bought this game so cudos for that.

Hey there, just to give you an update and to bring this chat to aconcluaion. Obsidian restored my lost content, you were right, there wa two different pdif numbers causing a conflict. They also gave me 50 chests, 50 rarity boosters and 5000 gold for my inconvenience. I am humbled.

Great customer service.

Thanks again for your support through this bud.