Ultimate support help: Herald, Liberator, or Templar?

I am trying to create the best support mid-liner Paladin multi-class using either dual pistols or dual blunderbuss per Boerer's suggestion. In this context, what class would multi-class well with a Paladin? I am mainly looking for a support class here; I have plenty of DPS elsewhere. I have narrowed it to Chanter, Druid, and Priest, and I am having a really tough time choosing.

Edit: I will always have a Holy Slayer as my main, so there will be some Paladin buffs and heals to help this guy - though my Holy Slayer is mainly DPS. Otherwise, it's all on this guy to buff and heal, as everyone else is DPS.

Edited by Lampros

Chanter. Gives u flexibility between dps boost chant or full healing. Also includes great debuffs or summons.

I still recommend mc with lifegiver though ^^

All right; going Herald then!

As for MC, my MC will always be a DPS melee - of course, with some survivability. So it has to be Holy Slayer or Crusader or the like ;)

Chanter. Gives u flexibility between dps boost chant or full healing. Also includes great debuffs or summons.

As for MC, my MC will always be a DPS melee - of course, with some survivability. So it has to be Holy Slayer or Crusader or the like ;)

Nono I meant the support char should be Trouba/Livegiver :p

• Like 1

Ah, ok - so you prefer Liberator over the Herald then ;)

Lol we are totally miscommunicating. Liberator vs herald vs templar: Herald, because chanter is king.

But in my opinion best general supportclass: Theurge (troubadour/lifegiver). 

lifegiver > paladin because better heals, more cc.

• Like 1

Lol we are totally miscommunicating. Liberator vs herald vs templar: Herald, because chanter is king.

But in my opinion best general supportclass: Theurge (troubadour/lifegiver). 

lifegiver > paladin because better heals, more cc.

Now I get it. You want me to choose Liberator according to my support character guidelines, but in the abstract you'd choose Theurg over all of them. Got ya now! ;)

I will do as you say if both of my melee DPS are some sort of Paladin multi-classes. It all depends on what the melee DPS-ers are, because having two Paladin is a must for me ;)

• Like 1