Drowned Barrows - scripted conversation during combat

Belfaldurnik

Question

Was entering "Drowned Barrows - Crown" from the north-west stairs. A bit along the path to the east, there is a huge closed door of a room to the south-west. In front of it, I casted a spell to attack the Eoten Dwellers and other hostile troops waiting further to the east, while most of my party was in front of the closed door.

Sometime in the middle of the battle, despite the door being closed, the game started a scripted conversation with a named NPC within the room, which made no sense - especially not since he suggested that I leave, and he even mention that guards would accompany me. At the end of the battle, the game continued as if nothing had happened.

I guess you need to review your trigger areas in that dungeon as to avoid this.

1 answer to this question

Hello Belfaldurnik,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue in the Drowned Barrows.  I'll put a bug report together with this information for the QA and Area Design teams to investigate.  If you happen to discover anything else about this issue, please continue to post it here as I will be linking this thread in the bug report to be used as a reference.

Thanks again for all the help!