Bekarna's Folly bug (Arkemyr's location)

topologista

Question

After killing Concelhaut and obtaining Bekarna's notes I returned to Arkemyr's manor. He was still in his office. I could talk to him and get the dialogue option you get if you find Bekarna's notes before being assigned the quest. However, I reloaded and checked to see if he was properly spawned next to his scrying pool. He is and talking with him there (well, with the pool) finishes the quest normally. 

So basically the only issue is he's not being removed from his office.

1 answer to this question

Hello Topologista!

Thank you for letting us know about this Arkemyr impostor!  I've gone ahead and put a bug report together to have the QA and Area Design teams investigate this bug.  If you happen to have a save file from before talking to Arkemyr that you could send us, that would be wonderful!  In case you need it, you can find instructions on where to find your save files here.  If you could attach those here or send them to me at support@obsidian.net along with your forum user name and a link to this thread, that would be appreciated.  If you do not have a save that has this available, no worries, the QA team can try to reproduce this.

Thanks again for the help Topologista!