Sign in to follow this  
raficzeqq

Fps drop after installing DLC

Question

Hello. Before updating the game to latest version i had between 60-80 fps constantly. Now i sit on 30... Game works fine on the lowest settings. Before this update i played on highest settings and everything worked pretty well. Is this known issue? Im attaching DxDiag file.

DxDiag.txt

3 answers to this question

Hi raficzeqq,

We are currently investigating reports of performance issues regarding this latest patch. Thank you for providing your DxDiag file. Could you also provide us with your output log file generated preferably in scenes in which you are experiencing these fps drops? If this is not scene-specific, but is occurring globally, we'd like to know that as well. Your output log file can be located here:

\Steam\steamapps\common\Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data\output_log.txt

Thanks!

This is occurring globally i think. Atleast on every new location. When i loaded the game after DLC i was in ship mode. I did not visit any older map just went straight to the new island. I cant really tell something about performance in ship mode but all new locations work really bad. My pc is not that bad is it?

I can run the Witcher 3 on full with 50 fps XD. Thank u for your reply and i attach output file from steam. 

output_log.txt

I confirm that also for me the game seems to be working much worse lately. Cannot tell if it started in 2.1 or 3.0 as I did not play the game too much during 2.1. I experience a lot of stuttering and FPS drops. Attached are the dxdiag and output log.

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt