I was completing the Waidwen part of the quest and in the end I told Waidwen to help me when I confront Eothas.

If I understand correctly this means I am taking Waidwen's soul from the realm of BOW and returning him to Eora with me.

As I expected, when I got out of "The bridge ablaze" area the warrior with frozen armor told me that Rymrgand might not like that the watcher is taking souls from his realm.

Surprisingly, when I talked to Rymrgand before the BOW final fight and after the fight, there was no mention of Waidwen.

I was really surprised with this kind indifference since Rymrgand is very strict about properties not leaving his realm.

Am I missing something here?

What happens in other dialogue options?

Does Waidwen get mentioned in any part of the dialogues if you kidnap him?

Edited by bartopolis1234

I was completing the Waidwen part of the quest and in the end I told Waidwen to help me when I confront Eothas.

If I understand correctly this means I am taking Waidwen's soul from the realm of BOW and returning him to Eora with me.

As I expected, when I got out of "The bridge ablaze" area the warrior with frozen armor told me that Rymrgand might not like that the watcher is taking souls from his realm.

Surprisingly, when I talked to Rymrgand before the BOW final fight and after the fight, there was no mention of Waidwen.

I was really surprised with this kind indifference since Rymrgand is very strict about properties not leaving his realm.

Am I missing something here?

What happens in other dialogue options?

Does Waidwen get mentioned in any part of the dialogues if you kidnap him?

She talks in a general lore sense about how Rymgrand wouldn't like it meaning you certainly won't be able to earn his favor if you decided to kiss ass to him at the last minute.  On the other options, if you decide to dissipate all the souls you encounter, you can gain favor with Rymgrand without needing to fight or becoming his total slave, which has a different ending card text for it.

Waidwen does have a small bit with Eothas at the end eventually.

Edited by Metaturtle
  • Like 5

Filthy Chanter Main  :dragon:   :skull:  :skull:  :skull:  -_-