Video freezes when equipping Deltro Armor.

DigitalCrack

Question

Once I equip the Deltro armor everything freezes graphically after a couples seconds. The game is still running and I can even quit out by using audio que's for menu buttons. Have waited for about 15 minutes max any given attempt but the graphic portion of the game just never kicks back in and simply stays frozen on the inventory.

update: if I exit the inventory immediately after equipping everything works normally. However if I go back into the inventory for the character wearing that armor the graphics lock the same way after a second or two.

Edited by DigitalCrack

2 answers to this question

Hello Digital,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue!  When I test this, I'm getting about a half second delay but then everything acts normally.  I'm going to have other folks in house test this with different hardware to get a reproduction case.  Would you be able to reproduce this and then send us a copy of your output_log.txt file along with your system specs so we can have the Programming team look into this?  If needed, you can find instructions on where to obtain those things here.  You can either provide a link to your files via Dropbox or you may attach them to an email for us at support@obsidian.net. If you do email us, please link this post and mention your forum username so that we may identify you easily.

Thanks again Digital, and sorry for the inconvenience this bug is causing.

I have the same issue.  I have this armor loaded on Pellagina.  Within a second or two of loading the inventory screen for her the UI locks up, though some parts of the game are still responsive, e.g. I can alt-f4 to exit the game.  I've also experienced this locked up on the normal exploration view on a map including a drake, though I was able to reload an older save where she was in the party where this did not happen (though it did lock up once I brought up the inventory screen).  This appears to have started with the 2.1 patch.

output logs, dxdiag and save files here: https://we.tl/t-Dza60he59E

• Like 1