Giving Spiritshifting Forms abilities at specific levels

I have made some progress. Well - at least to some extend.

Using the PT i created an Elder_Bear that removes the AbilityID from the original_Bear. I created a new ChangeForm and Bear_ShifterID in a seperate file where the ChangeForm has the new Shifter-Strike ability integrated.

When now reaching level 4 the Elder_Bear is shown in the level-up-screen (its AutoGrant).

It also shows up in the Interface and its indeed using all the abilities i wanted (including Shifter Strike). So far so good.

The only problem is: The old Bear icon is still shown (even though it should have been removed).

It can also be clicked even though this bear now lacks all abilities.

Now the big question is: How to get rid of this Old_Bear icon?

Its really fascinating. Whenever i think that i have solved a problem a new one is waiting around the next corner...

Keep trying!  :devil:

EDIT: Okay, now i have managed to kill the whole ability-screen. Maybe its better to get some sleep... :biggrin:

Edited by Harpagornis

I found the solution... finally... holy cow... that was better than finishing the final boss!! :dancing:

At the end everything was "easy":

1. PT is NOT needed here!

2. Using "TempAbilities" in the ChangeForm table i added all the abilities for each Spiritshift Form

3. Then i switched back to the New_Ability file and selected "ActivationPrerequisites". The key here was to use "Booelan IsLevel" and "GreaterThanOrEqualTo".

After that all abilities will be shown when shifting but the ones from higher levels are greyed out and not usable.

Thats how we wanted it to be. And thats what i "nearly" tried one or two days ago. But something always went wrong.

However: Without your help and patience i would have failed horribly here @Armakoir. Thanks a lot!!! :thumbsup:

I learned so much in the last days that strings which felt like a mystery now make sense to me. Lets see what we can do next!! :cat:

Edited by Harpagornis