Let's me introduce Marux Amanth 

Do you know that this dagger has ability that immediately kill any target in near death state without Fortitude/Will check, with DW weapon you has even 2 chances  :D

I sure this ability will be very popular against Mega Bosses xD (until next Obsidian Nerf)

But not only that, if you kill someone with this ability you can restore spell-caster resources, for example you can cast Storm Of Holy Fire, kill someone and then recast it again

This dagger has one more unique enchant, it has 10% chance to recast Priest spell, so sometimes priest can land 2x  Magran Symbol at once

I found it very usefully with Storm Of Holy Fire, you can abuse save-load to proc dagger on fight start 

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

I also tested Barring Death's Door vs  Marux Amanth  and Death Door win, it's look like BDD simple disable die condition, i.e you 100% immortal even the PoE gods can not kill you while you under BDD buff :D

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)