How make dialog skill checks Watcher-only

What is the mechanism for turning off party assist for skill checks? I've found a handful of conditional checks in the conversation files and I've been using trial-and-error to try to learn more, but it seems all I've figured out is how to disable certain dialog options.

• Like 1

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

The IsSkillValue conditional script has a parameter "IsAssisted" that specifies whether assists are allowed.

This is a separate thing from which character(s) are actually allowed to make the check.  When the portraits slide up and allow you to pick a character from the party, that's done by the InteractionSelectPartyMember script.  This is usually followed up by an IsSkillValue conditional script on the next node to check the skill of the selected character (Specified0-5).  If you wanted to change a check of this sort to Watcher-only, you'd want to remove the InteractionSelectPartyMember script entirely and have the IsSkillValue check the Player guid instead of the Specified guid.

• Like 3