Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[2.0.1.0044] Weapon proficiency causing modal ability to stay active with other weapons equipped

weapon proficiences bug

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Visenya

Visenya

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I did already reported this bug some time ago, but now I noticed that it happens specifically whenever two weapons of the same type are dual wielded (two pistols, two swords, two blunderbusses, etc.) and the character is proficient in both the types of weapon slotted.

The modal ability of said weapon stays active in the character panel after switching set or unequipping weapon.

It doesn't seem related to objects that grant another weapons set as I thought initially.

Attached File  SwordBug.jpg   56.19KB   0 downloads

https://www.dropbox....on Bug.zip?dl=0

Edited by Visenya, 28 August 2018 - 03:04 PM.

SChin

SChin

Product Services Manager

• Developers
  • 890 posts

Hey Visenya!

Thank you for the added information!  I found the old thread and the bug we have in the system for this and will add this information to that.  If you continue to discover more about this, please let us know!

Thanks for all the help!

• Visenya likes this

Visenya

Visenya

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

Hello and thanks for the answer, if I noticed something else about the bug I'll let you know :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: weapon proficiences, bug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users