Auto level companions not in the Party

ArnoldRimmer

Question

On my first play through I never bothered leveling inactive party members but I read somewhere it helps in ship fights if you keep the NPCs leveled.

I don't want to auto-level companions but it's a real chore constantly swapping party members just to level NPCs who don't travel in my party.

Can you add an option to autolevel companions on your boat who are not in your party?

Edited by ArnoldRimmer
  • Like 1

3 answers to this question

Hey Arnold!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!  We actually do have a report for this in our bug system as something we would need Programming to take the time to implement.  The original concern being we didn't want players who like to manage level up themselves to not have the option when their inactive party auto-leveled.  We are looking into different ways we may want to implement this feature.  If you have any other cool ideas or bugs to report, please let us know!

Thanks again, Arnold!

• Like 1

Hello again Arnold!

The auto-level option only applies to pre-made NPCs.  It works by having the pre-made NPCs be at your level and have their points and abilities chosen when you have them join your group.  After that, you manually level them yourself.  So if you pick up Maia at level 18, she will be auto-leveled to 18 if the option had been active at the time.

I hope this answers your question!

• Like 1