Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How to Make Darcozzi Better?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Cyrus_Blackfeather

Cyrus_Blackfeather

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • Steam:alty_01

Hey guys, 

So, I'm working on a Holy Slayer build for my Principi main, and I'm a bit torn as to what subclass to play. Bleak Walker and Goldpact seem like the best in gameplay terms, but for a pirate/privateer character, Darcozzi seems to fit the most thematically. But then, from a gameplay perspective, it's easily the weakest of the Orders - only offering a dinky little fire shield with its Lay on Hands. 

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas, perhaps for a mod of some sort, that could offer Darcozzi something that'd allow it to stand on its own as a respectable subclass? 

Malkoy

Malkoy

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 53 posts

Paladin is a strong class without sub-class buffs, as much as I hate to say this (Goldpact for life). 

If you want to utilize Dracozzi's bonus, make enemies hit you, stack +engagement, keep deflection low-ish and armor high (Patinated Plate) to benefit from the Dracozzi's flame shield. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users