Sign in to follow this  
baldurs_gate_2

Cave of Threshing BUG

Question

1. Every attack gives me dominating gaze. I take svef and have the upgrade on carocs breastplate.

2. The fight won't stop, even when i use smoke veil a couple of times. I don't have any challenges activated.

4 answers to this question

I've come across the same issue with your first issue. I just thought ressistance effects didn't stack, cos the affliction only gets downgraded once. I think it's a 3rd lvl affliction.

On a unrelated note. I accidently clicked through the naming process of that island, and it's now the last uncharted island and I can't name it. No achievement for me.

But svef makes you immune to int afflictions. So it should not even trigger.

That's not true svef makes you resistant to afflictions and the fampyrs in the gave dominate so you are still charmed. Modwyr should work however as well as Captain's Banquet. 

I've come across the same issue with your first issue. I just thought ressistance effects didn't stack, cos the affliction only gets downgraded once. I think it's a 3rd lvl affliction.

On a unrelated note. I accidently clicked through the naming process of that island, and it's now the last uncharted island and I can't name it. No achievement for me.

That's not true svef makes you resistant to afflictions and the fampyrs in the gave dominate so you are still charmed. Modwyr should work however as well as Captain's Banquet. 

That's what I've been using. I tried using devil breast plate, svef and a potion to stop it. My experience is that ressistance doesn't stack.