[Announcement] tonpix macro tool - alpha v0.31

OawxBIf.jpg

Idea was born from Bmac's answer to my PM about reloading mods and I decided to make a simple macro tool. Basically it automates some tedious actions modders do. In v0.31, you can:

- reload mods with F6 hotkey (puts reload console command and loads a quick save, you will need it, press F5)

- spawn single Rotghast at pointer, F7 hotkey

- spawn multiple Rotghast with amount you specify (1-9), F10 hotkey. Have fun with spraying! :D

- PrintInstance oei_hovered on any hovered object, Ctrl+Right mouse button

NOTES!

- you may need to launch .exe as admin if it doesn't work for you

- you need to make sure the console key is correct for you, check config.ini. It varies depending on language keyboard uses, default is grave accent (`)

Changelog and hotkeys inside file.

After it reaches v1.0, I'll post on Nexus. Until then, I need to add few features and gather some feedback if possible.

Cheers,

tonpix_macro_alpha_v0.31.zip

• Like 2

Thnks for that, mate.

This is a good idea.  I wanted to add in that you can also bind hotkeys in the vanilla game with the console command bindcommand "", where is any other console command and is a Unity KeyCode with optional prefixed modifiers (e.g. Ctrl+Y).  You can concatenate multiple commands with & (e.g. "givemoney 3000 & giveitem Sword").

It can't do all the things you've done here, but it could help accelerate common tasks.

• Like 4

@tonpix

You're on the A-list now!

I nag BMac - you simply got a thumbs up - cool

To think that not long ago you had little idea but now are a vital member of the group :)

Hehe!

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks