Tryng to build a "life leech build". Concept is: yo do dmg, you get heals. Things that match this concept so far are

Weapons:

- concelhaut daining staff (+++)

- aldris blade (+) heal on crit

- sanguine greatsword (++)

Some wiz spells: concelhaut stuff badically

Chanter: mainly the old siec chant (12% drain life)

Paladin : white flames (- for the not evil theme)

Ok, i know that chanter by itself (singleclass) could be the best vampire around just for old siec + spells, since the drain life from chant works also with invocation and spells. And a 7 night or even better the tornado can full heal you easily. Expecially the tornato, with the power up it bounces like 12 (!!!) times, and even if 1 bounch miss the spell still go on until all 12 bounches are done, unlike poe1 ( after the first miss bounches stopped).

But i wanted to build some kind of melee leacher. Concelhaut drainig staff could be the best item in this sense, i haven't found aother item with actual life leech ( life gain based on dmg).

Wiz/chanter could stack 32% life leech between staff and chant, but they haven't any kind of martial abilities. Or we can go chanter/rogue, so we have only 12% life leech, but we can stack much higher dmg and we are not binded to only one weapon. Or go wiz/ paladin-warrior, so we buff like a wizard at the start and after smash with paladin-warrior abilities...

Ideas?

New 2H sword heal you on kill :D Pick Troubadour (select only debuffs and don't forget about Many Lives Pass By, Each Leaving Footprints) sacrifice your own summons and heal your party. (You can par it with Corpse Eater for more thematically game-play) 

Conjure souls and flesh of your enemies and minions :D

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

Thks for the response, i forgot to say that i was aiming to a solo build.

As a side note: draining from concelhaut staff consider also the lash dmg. So to maximize the chanter part you should go troubador with mith fyr + old siec

As a side side note : draining weapons were super common in poe1 and super rare in poe 2

Thks for the response, i forgot to say that i was aiming to a solo build.

As a side note: draining from concelhaut staff consider also the lash dmg. So to maximize the chanter part you should go troubador with mith fyr + old siec

As a side side note : draining weapons were super common in poe1 and super rare in poe 2

This class should work very well for solo, at least all x + chanter can solo game

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)