[2.0] DLC: All skill checks are main char only

pstone

Question

In the Beast of Winter DLC, several important skill checks that have no reason to be main character only (normal conversations with NPCs) are tagged to use the main characters' skills only (in part with party assist, but that doesn't help for religion 16 checks, religion 3 + party assist from religion 19 is still too low). For example diplomacy and religion with Brythe in "The Higher Ups" and Nyvardir in "Toasting the Dead". Was quite unsatisfying to have no good options (except respeccing the main character) despite having great diplomats (Pellengrina, 23) and religion experts (Vatnir, 19) in the party. Same for examining the frozen statue next to the vytmadh - why can i not ask party members with the required skill ?

Made a potentially great DLC to one of the most frustrating experiences with deadfire so far, since in my eyes i failed all those quests for no good reason due to main char only 16+ skill checks.

Edited by pstone
  • Like 1

2 answers to this question

You should report this on the main bug report, not the beta, they probably don't frequent here now with the beta-duration being over...

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee