Bug? Wraiths teleport Pallegina and themselves far away from fight

jww

Question

I don't know if this is a bug or if this is some sort of deliberate special attack, but when fighting wraiths in the undercity (old city?) areas, a wraith will often disappear from the fight and go a significant distance away, and Pallegina will often accompany them.

This has happened at least once every time I've completed those areas. It's always Pallegina that teleports, but that could just be because she's often at the front of my party.

This has happened over multiple versions of the game, including 1.1, 1.2, and 2.0beta. Posting it here because it wasn't a new issue introduced by the beta.

It has only ever happened when in those areas below the city, and not when fighting wraiths elsewhere.

If this is a special ability that the wraiths are supposed to have, feel free to close this thread.

3 answers to this question

It's one of their abilities.

EDIT: Called "Abduction"

Edited by Hassat Hunter
  • Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee