Tentative Marauder Build (Revisiting an Old Concept for a Principi Character)

Hey guys, 

So, I wound up beating the game my first time going with the Huana route, but wanted to try again as a pro-Principi character who was a pirate/ruffian from the start. I've showcased my concept for a Witch build before, but now I wanted to show off my Marauder. This is a variant of a character I had some fun with early on, but who I feel like I could build a little bit better with what I know about Rogue abilities and such. This is just a stat spread and abilities per level up, once I decide which of the two I want to go with and finalize stats and such, I'll post a more complete version with gear ideas and the like. 

This is for a Human (For the Bloodied bonus) though the build could work with Godlike fairly well too. 

Might: 15 (10 Base +1 Human +1 GotM +2 Berath's Blessing +1 Permanent Stat Boost) 

Con: 12 (8 Base +1 Effigy's Resentment (Durance) +1 Chameleon's Touch +2 Berath's Blessing)

Dexterity: 13 (10 Base +2 Berath's Blessing +1 Chameleon's Touch) 

Perception: 20 (18 Base +2 Berath's Blessing)

Intellect: 20 (17 Base +1 Old Vallia +2 Berath's Blessing)

Resolve: 15 (12 Base +1 Human +2 Berath's Blessing) 

Using the Deadfire Speed Calculator reveals that, with Streetfighter bonus and Frenzy both up, the difference between 12 Dexterity and 18 Dexterity when dual wielding melee weapons is 0.3 seconds. 15 Resolve is picked because, well... from a roleplay perspective I feel like a pirate character should have somewhat of a strong will. They should also be strong physically, of course, but 15 Might already IS pretty strong. 

Abilities:

Level 1 - Frenzy/Crippling Strike

Level 2 - Blooded
Level 3 - Escape
Level 4 - Barbaric Blow/Two Weapon Style
Level 5 - Dirty Fighting
Level 6 - Blinding Strike
Level 7 - Confounding Blind/One Stands Alone
Level 8 - Bloodlust
Level 9 - Finishing Blow
Level 10 - Thick Skinned/Persistent Distraction

Level 11 - Withering Strike
Level 12 - Unflinching
Level 13 - Barbaric Smash/Deep Wounds
Level 14 - Tough
Level 15 - Devastating Blow
Level 16 - Toxic Strike/Brute Force
Level 17 - Interrupting Blows
Level 18 - Improved Critical
Level 19 - Deathblows/Blood Thirst
Level 20 - Slippery Mind

So it turns out there's a lot more stuff that I wanted to take than I thought, but ultimately this is what I came up with. I'd appreciate any feedback you could provide. 

For armor, I plan to use the DoC Breastplate (Which is still very good on a dual martial class) which frees me up weapon-wise to use things besides Modwyr. Alternatively, Bloody Links for the boosts while Bloodied.  

What do you guys think? Ultimately, I feel like this would be a more enjoyable character than the Witch, though it does lose out on Cipher's dialogue choices. That said, I think having a higher Resolve than "Timid" would help with some of that - Mainly, I don't want to play a character that's vulnerable to all forms of mental intrusion. 

Edited by Cyrus_Blackfeather