Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

disposition gains too quickly

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Z09

Z09

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 12 posts

I am a Skaen priest, Skaen hates Aggressive disposition so I never pick that option in dialogues.

Then in the quest Burning Bridges with Rinco, I chose to force him to confess and take the money

that single choice made me a rank 1 aggressive

WTF?

This is too quick no?

dunehunter

dunehunter

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2454 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Gold Backer
  • Fig Backer

Some dialogue choice grants you 1 full rank of disposition in PoE 1, like that blood sacrifice stuff. I'm not sure if this is the same case in DF...

Edited by dunehunter, 12 July 2018 - 06:02 PM.

Parasol_Syndicate

Parasol_Syndicate

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 266 posts

The worst part is, it's not recursive. No matter how diplomatic you are, to various parties, you will always be known as a little aggressive. 

That watcher guy? He's a heartless monster, but also kind to the needy. said no one realistic, ever.

For maximum frustration, this can happen because of that thing you said to a voice in your head one time, in a dream. 

Edited by Parasol_Syndicate, 12 July 2018 - 06:09 PM.

• dunehunter, omgFIREBALLS and Ophiuchus like this

Vitalis

Vitalis

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 190 posts

The worst part is, it's not recursive. No matter how diplomatic you are, to various parties, you will always be known as a little aggressive.
That watcher guy? He's a heartless monster, but also kind to the needy. said no one realistic, ever.

For maximum frustration, this can happen because of that thing you said to a voice in your head one time, in a dream.

Yep, it's worse when you roleplay an aggressive option because your character is angry, or when your Rational character logically decides that the Shady option is better than being Honest for the current situation.
  • Ophiuchus likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users