Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Did I miss a physical rewards update?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

bonebrah

bonebrah

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Still nothing for me, no email, shipping confirmation etc. Are people getting them yet?

the_dog_days

the_dog_days

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

They haven't been mailed out yet. When they're ready to ship there will be an update on both the announcements page and on the fig page, and you should receive an email the same day. I think they're waiting until all the free dlc has been released before shipping so you don't have to go onto GOG or Steam to get them for the physical edition.

bonebrah

bonebrah

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

They haven't been mailed out yet. When they're ready to ship there will be an update on both the announcements page and on the fig page, and you should receive an email the same day. I think they're waiting until all the free dlc has been released before shipping so you don't have to go onto GOG or Steam to get them for the physical edition.

Sounds good thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users