Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Full quest list?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Melusina

Melusina

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • Steam:Sorceress
  • Deadfire Backer

At what level can you go to Magran's Teeth?

Do I need to complete faction quest first? I know you don't have to, but what I wish to ask, is it advisable to complete as many possible quest for advancement in gameplay?

What I'm supposed to do with quest surrounding Poko Kohara Ruins?

Best site for full quest order/list?

• hermamora likes this

Tick

Tick

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 514 posts
Officially, the game usually doesn't break no matter the order you go in.

But then the quests and stories don't always make sense.

I'm not sure what the best advice would be here. If it was me, I'd do a large large majority of my quests before Magrans Teeth.

hermamora

hermamora

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 27 posts

I didn't beat my first playthrough and started another but I think Eotas said we can visit him when no more about current situation. So it would be better if you finish Poko Kohara quest before meeting with Eotas again. 

Otherwise from storytelling point of view it will be like: 'Have you learned the truth, Watcher?" and your characters just standing there embarrassed.

• Tick likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users