[Pet Location] Anyone ever find the Newly-formed Wisp? (Now found, details inside)

Wanted to find most/all of the pets in the game (gotta keep Eder happy, after all) and I believe I know how to get 65/66 of the pets in the game one of them, the Sky Dragon Wurm, requires a specific choice from PoE I :getlost: ). 

But try as I might as I scour Google, I can't find any reference to where one can find the Newly-formed Wisp.  Couple of people were asking after it, but no answers as near as I can tell.

So, basically asking if anyone has found it in their play-throughs and if so, were. :)

Edited by Zap Gun For Hire
  • Like 2

Should have done this first.  Found a reference to it in the scripted interaction with with the delemgan in the Blighted Bog on the island that has the Ruins of Amira's Roost.

Looks to be a pretty specific choice, and fairly deep into the game

*follows the node structure*

Ah.  Have to threaten the delemgan with an Intimidate check ["When I'm done burning this place there won't even be cinders left."]

Watcher only check of 15 to pass.  Once it's passed, the delemgan will offer it as a peace offering (the Watcher still has to accept it, so it's not automatically given to the party).

No wonder many people haven't found it. :lol:

*fires up game*

*cheats up Intimidate to 15*

Yep. Works:

79OIUhn.png

So for folks stumbling upon this via Google, here's your answer.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Zap Gun For Hire
  • Like 12

Ahhhh! That sounds like an aggressive conversation option...

What is the party effect?

Never mind, I checked it out. No disposition comes with the action, and the party effect is +5 accuracy vs. spirits.

Further info: The intimidate check allows party assist. Simply killing them won't give you the pet or anything else cool. And lastly, there's a hilariously naïve conversation option available here if you ate the mushroom you receive as a peace offering from the delemgan north of Tikawara.

Edited by omgFIREBALLS
  • Like 3

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!