Any Mods that Add/Unlock Skin Colors for Godlikes?

Hey guys, 

So, one of the big things stopping me from loving Nature Godlike is the fact that there's only one skin color option and very few hair color options (At least they get those, I suppose, unlike the Death/Fire Godlikes) and the ones they do have are way too saturated for my liking. I was wondering if there was a mod out yet that unlocked or added more options for Godlikes in general, and Nature godlikes in particular? 

• Like 1

Hey guys, 

So, one of the big things stopping me from loving Nature Godlike is the fact that there's only one skin color option and very few hair color options (At least they get those, I suppose, unlike the Death/Fire Godlikes) and the ones they do have are way too saturated for my liking. I was wondering if there was a mod out yet that unlocked or added more options for Godlikes in general, and Nature godlikes in particular? 

Try that

https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/136

i can't change the skin color but for hair color you have more choices and also different presets to make some freaky combos

Pillars_of_Eternity_II_Deadfire_Screensh

btw i will try to unlock also the different skin color applied to godlike models

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

btw i will try to unlock also the different skin color applied to godlike models

Sorry, but it is not possible to unlock that.

The coloring of given skins, hairs, heads etc. is called tinting. To tint any of those the game needs a file, a so called tint map, that tells it how to do that. Sadly, there are no tint maps for godlikes in the game. One has to create them.

I tried to do that in the past weeks, but the unity engine is a little b.... when it comes to this topic.