Obviously this is just a list to experiment with.

I ran a regex over 15,450 files (10Gb of the stuff) using a regex to extract them all.

I looked not just in exported/* but also level* and assetbundles/* which are binary

End result is 619 functions that may or may not helpfunction list.txt

• Like 2

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

Nice, and if you fire up ILSpy you get the parameter names and a bit docu for most of them

For Example:

Boolean HasKeyword(Guid, Guid)

Package game.conditionals

[ConditionalScript("Has Keyword", "Conditionals\\RPG")]
[ScriptParam0("Object", "Object to test.", "", Scripts.BrowserType.ObjectGuid)]
[ScriptParam1("Keyword", "Keyword to compare with", "", "09e6580a-15ce-451c-9abc-210d2dcfddb4", Scripts.BrowserType.GameData)]
public static bool HasKeyword(Guid objectGuid, Guid keywordGuid)
{
    CharacterStats characterStats = Scripts.TryGetComponentByGuid<CharacterStats>(objectGuid);
    KeywordGameData gameDataObject = ResourceManager.GetGameDataObject<KeywordGameData>(keywordGuid);
    return (bool)characterStats && characterStats.HasKeyword(gameDataObject);
}
Edited by Xaratas
  • Like 2

The annoying thing is even though I've extracted all the functions hardly any work as expected

Yeah, we're working with a completely undocumented system

Yesterday I spotted the Teleport functions - a good target for a "Magic Carpet" item that always screws up - nothing worked

I also tried the Hostility one on Dead Parrot to answer one of TT1's Qs (no luck)

GiveItem works great as does Rest (modified Waenglith to try out scripting)

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks