Hey guys,

So I have stats and abilities for my Marauder pretty much down - I wanted some feedback on what would be some good equipment for them to use. 

One thing that I definitely have set in stone is the Devil of Caroc Breastplate for the Recovery Penalty and an easy way to remove Confused from my Watcher. It also offers +2 to each Resource Pool, which is great for a dual martial character.

Other than that, I'm not sure as to what weapons and such I should be pursuing - I'm thinking either a dual wield option or Lord Darryn's Voulge for the really nifty upgrade bonuses, plus the bonus engagement (For more Flanking action!) but I'm still wishy washy. Modwyr is out since I'm using DoC Breastplate, but there's sabres to consider as well. 

Neck Slot: Since I'm playing on PotD I'm thinking Protective Eothasian Charm - though I tried it with my testing and it really didn't seem to help with the not dying thing all that much. I might mod the game to bump it back up to 75% damage reduction. 

Rings: Entonia Signet Ring and Ring of Greater Regeneration - Doesn't seem to be anything better in the ring slot. Dunno if/how badly Entonia was nerfed. 

Cloak: Nemnok's Cloak - Really good defensive buffs at certain health thresholds, combined with high Int to make those buffs last longer? Sign me up. 

Pet: Animancy Cat - I like the bonuses to Arcana and Metaphysics. 

Gloves: Woedica's Strangling Grasp (Not sure what Garrote does, but Burn armor rating is nice), Not sure of any other good glove options

Boots: Rakhan Field Boots (Not sure what "No Quarter" does), or Boots of the Stone

Belt: Nature's Embrace or Trollhide Belt

Any other recommendations would be appreciated. Nemnok's Cape is definitely one of the ones I'm going to be gunning for first, as I work up money to afford Devil of Caroc's Breastplate. 

Any other recommendations would be appreciated. Nemnok's Cape is definitely one of the ones I'm going to be gunning for first, as I work up money to afford Devil of Caroc's Breastplate. 

Eh? Good luck with that.

Plus you know that DoC BP can be stolen, right?

Eh? Good luck with that.

Plus you know that DoC BP can be stolen, right?

... I know now! 

• Like 1