Random events triggering during God scenes

PX1player

Question

So this is a really strange one.

I just finished Hasongo and went to Neketaka. While travelling to Sacred Stairs, I was interrupted by the Laethaern event. Then before reaching the stairs, I got the God event to debrief regarding Hasongo. Halfway through the conversation, I got the popup something along the lines of "A knock on your door". Due to the popup, I can't continue the conversation without clicking OK.

This turns the screen black. I can still press number keys to progress the God conversation, but the screen remains black. After managing to exit the god conversation, the scene changes and it loads the ship (despite me being on land), except the screen is still black and there is no automatic conversation being triggered.

Had to kill the game to get out.

Unfortunately can't provide a save that will reliably trigger these events as you cannot save during random events and they are by nature random.

However, it appears the game thinks God conversation must happen at sea (as they return you to the ship afterwards), but still trigger in city travel. And they seem to be interruptible by other events, both of which sound like bugs.

I wonder if this was caused by me NOT disembarking properly at Neketaka but using the city arrival screen to head directly to Sacred Stair, hence making the game think I was still on the ship?

In any case, the most recent save is attached, though may not be exceedingly helpful.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lgfo1tI-dRj5XR-K3uj73KwomXdiKVGH

2 answers to this question