Sign in to follow this  
ozymandiasza

Crafting: Captain's Banquet

Question

Due to Fampyrs and their gaze, I was crafting Captain's Banquet when I noticed that upon crafting 5x Captain's Banquets they didn't appear in my inventory. Luckily I had enough materials for three more which did appear in my inventory. Seeing this I reloaded a save and crafted 5x Captain's Banquets again with the same result (not appearing). In an attempt to bypass this apparent bug I reloaded the save and crafted 1x Captain's Banquet, which did appear. Crafting the remaining four resulted in normal behaviour.

Has anyone else experienced a similar crafting bug?

3 answers to this question

The game can be kinda haphazard with where it puts crafted items. Did you check to see if they ended up in the Stash or in one of your partly members’ inventories?

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Greetings,

And thank you all for taking the time to post your questions and answers on our forums :) Should you have any additional questions or concerns let us know.

Cheers.

The game can be kinda haphazard with where it puts crafted items. Did you check to see if they ended up in the Stash or in one of your partly members’ inventories?

Yep, stash and character inventories. Nothing. When crafting was successful it ended up in my stash.