Cannot complete Fruitful Alliance Quest

felecniht

Question

For some reason everytime I try to talk to Queen Ruasare she and her guards attack me. I've looked up walk throughs and they all suggest that I should be able to get in by taking to the girl by the lift and/or the guy guarding the cage but I've talked to both of them and neither give me the option to show me the way to her. I think the problem might be because I talked to the lift girl and she told me to leave and I did, them I killed everyone in Crookspur and came back. My only option is to kill her and I don't want to. I tried verifying the integrity on steam and reloading the game from different points. I also changed up my crew a few times (including bringing Tekehu, which changed some of the dialogue but nothing significant) but I still can't get in that cave without getting attacked.

2 answers to this question

If you are on that quest you should have been given a passphrase from the queen that you can repeat to the lift girl. Not possible?

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

or some reason everytime I try to talk to Queen Ruasare she and her guards attack me. I've looked up walk throughs and they all suggest that I should be able to get in by taking to the girl by the lift and/or the guy guarding the cage but I've talked to both of them and neither give me the option to show me the way to her. I think the problem might be because I talked to the lift girl and she told me to leave and I did, them I killed everyone in Crookspur and came back. My only option is to kill her and I don't want to. I tried verifying the integrity on steam and reloading the game from different points. I also changed up my crew a few times (including bringing Tekehu, which changed some of the dialogue but nothing significant) but I still can't get in that cave without getting attacked.

I just had the same issue.

I used the next combination on the dialog with the lift girl:

- Silence

- Leave

Then you can use the lift without more questions, get into the town, talk to everyone, and once you go in the temple, they attack you.

Edited by maqjav