Mod request: Isometric Goat Simulator

If you decline Berath's offer, it's standard Wheel treatment for you and the game ends with the narrator describing your rebirth as some sort of animal. I say the game should not end. We should be able to play the beast.

As a goat you have important tasks like eating, mating and getting milked. You will plot to escape your shepherd and jump over the Serafence and live wild and free. You must avoid the young Tekehunter, who is starting small by trying to kill docile, domesticated animals. But you will not be alone, as you will become good friends with the light-hearted Edeer. As you master the ways of the goat, so too does Tekehunter master the ways of the bow, and the ultimate confrontation for the heart of Dewerance and the fate of all of Eora* seems inevitable...

This must be done. Also we need a Priest of Nemnok kit.

* As far as you are concerned.

• Like 1

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

I love the Priest of Nemnok idea, very funny

He could start off with a Nemnok pet :)

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

I love the Priest of Nemnok idea, very funny

He could start off with a Nemnok pet :)

'twas Bergemont on Discord who brought it up. We discussed some dispositions.

Favored could be benevolent, because I'm sure the megalomaniac Nemnok considers himself benevolent. It could also be passionate, as his followers certainly are... but you might say that for any follower of any god. Clever, certainly.

Also since Nemnok wants grimoires I was thinking that his clergy could somehow use them. Instead of a free spell each level, you could use grimoires throughout the game with some handicap attached.

Dialogue replacements:

Any kind of threat -> IS DISCIPLINE REQUIRED?

Receiving/giving payment -> JUST REWARDS FOR JUST SERVICE.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

I like the idea of some funny spells for him (like bow to Nemnok)

As the guy's basically a pissed-off imp with delusions of god-hood this should be played on with spells that summon imps etc at low levels and REALLY weird ones at higher levels (summon Nemnok as an temp Ally?)

One thing I'd love to do is change the PC into a Nemnok - that would be super-cool, wander around Deadfire as Nemnok :)

He should also be added as a God bestiary item.

I downloaded the Channeler sub-type from NexusMods today so it appears this is all possible

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks