Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Double Hard raises the level of all NPCs + Monsters by doubling their base level.
 
Written specially for those of you who find POE2 too easy.
 
Here's what happens to Captain Furrante for example. Without Double Hard he's a 16th level, with it he's level 32.
 
Depending on your level scaling and difficulty setting he can be far higher than shown here - image was taken on Story Mode (I'm using Story Mode for a project involving mapping everything)...

furrante.png

If this is too hard / easy drop me a note in and I'll run off a 3x / 4x / 1.5x or whatever you ask for.

 
To install unzip pdx-double-hard.zip in your Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire\PillarsOfEternityII_Data\override directory.
 
If you haven't got an override directory in PillarsOfEternityII_Data create it and unzip pdx-double-hard.zip in your freshly created override directory.
 
Edited by peardox

OK Fair warning has been applied

 

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

 

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

 

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

 

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It was a Req on NexusMods so I just wrote it

 

I must admit it's not the most inspired MOD but it was quick to process (it re-writes the file in about a second now)

 

I'm still learning the MOD system so 5 days in I think I've produced useful MODs as reqed

 

My initial MODs (No Storms + Plain Sailing) were simply to address issues I, personally, had with POE2

 

If you don't like my work be constructive - suggest a MOD YOU WOULD LIKE and I'll have a bash at it

 

Writing MODs is a by-product of the reason I got into this which is a Guidebook

 

Did you know for example that there are 107 quests? Some mutually exclusive (factions) but we're still left with 100 or so.

 

I had no idea there were so many quests in Deadfire but as I have the full list now I can track them all down.

 

I have two ultimate goals (not sure if the second is possible)

 

1) After He Walks In Fire unlock all remaining quests

2) Kill the ending (not sure this is do-able) so you get to play more

 

Addendum - Become King / Queen of Deadfire if I get thru (2) which involves simply killing the current leader as we just saved the world (got a story line already prepared for it - nearly everyone becomes enemy <g>)

 

Not sure I can do these but that's my ultimate goal

OK Fair warning has been applied

 

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

 

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

 

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

 

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i dont think this could possibly be fun in any way, u'd be missing 90% of attack, grazing  and missing on the rest of the 10%

 

and thats without accounting for enemies buffing defenses/debuffing our accuracy

 

I agree, yet "1.1 is too easy" is one of the most popular threads in this forum. Never underestimate masochism.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...