Lost Dragonwings after the last update!

Korirtae

Question

Lost Dragonwings after the last update!
Well, I'm pretty close to the end and i wanted to be .. independent, lets say so. Dont want to set spoilers here and there >_>

So, Ive checked all my ship's gear and started my last journey, The questlog confirmed that i have everything that is necessary for my ship. But afterwards i found out that my Dragonwings have disappeared! I dont have them anymore, i did not sell them, but after the latest update they just disappeared and i cant buy them anymore at Nekitaka :C
I am 1000% sure that i had them. I dont have them anywhere in the inventory. I cant buy them again, I did not sell them. They've. Just. Disappeared!

Please! Help! I really dont want to use the console, but it is not logical that i can not buy Dragonwings again. Or find them anywhere. T_T I want to be independent!

P.S. I would also like to enclose the screenshot  where the Hull Health perfectly shows that something WENT WRONG right after the patch, but the the system does not let me do it. My ship's hull health is 95/85
Edited by Korirtae

2 answers to this question

Hello Koritae,

Sorry you are having this problem. Do you have a savegame and output.log so we can investigate the problem for you? It may be good to be thorough and check all your ships too if you have more, in case you placed them onto a different one. Please send a PM or use a drive link if you are having issues with attaching these files

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...