Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Starting Burial Site/Burial Sites in general

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Usana

Usana

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

A bit of a two pronged topic here. 1st do all Burial Sites share the same loot table or does it vary by location?

2nd I had been assuming that Burial Sites are fairly poor. Never got anything other than scrap to sell or what not. Particularly from the first Site by Port Maje. So much so that I have actually skipped clearing it in the past since it is sort off to the side/not on the way. Well today on my int stacking paladin I ran into this beauty.

https://steamcommuni.../?id=1407258415

Cloak of the Theocrat +1 INT/RES. By far the most valuable item I have gotten from a generic Burial Site so far. I didn't realize you could get stat items from them, let alone stat items that increase two stats.

So the topic? Post your best finds form the generic Burial Sites. I want to see what all you have found. Alternatively share what other random loot you have found at other generic loot locations.

wRAR

wRAR

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

There are unique items there, I think.

omgFIREBALLS

omgFIREBALLS

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 892 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

Burial sites are my favorite locations to search for wardstones for no rest run. I'm not sure other places have them. And yeah, I've found some minor magical items there as well.

Achilles

Achilles

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3047 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Gold Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
Pyrite and peridot