Playing this class as nature godlike and it doesn't seem so far that any weapons can beat unarmed so far (im level 13). 2 free PL from nature godlike and another ~5 PL from potion and +1 PL from Acute priest buff elevates unarmed to some crazy values. I'm thinking if any weapon combo setup can beat that. Any ideas?

I've been thinking Xoti sickle with maxed religion and both enchants could be potentially insane at 4 stacks as offhand (after clearing some trash with empowered flagellant path), pre stacks it stinks sadly obviously but after u kill just 4 enemies it can grow to like +200% damage and with enchant give +50/60% attack speed? With turning wheel it could be devastating. 

Edited by Phyriel

My experience was that a multiclassed Monk does better switching to weapons when they start finding Superior-quality stuff with interesting properties.  (I lost some in Damage, but gained in Accuracy.)  But I wasn't putting effort into stacking generic Power Levels for better Fist ACC/DAM/PEN.  I imagine that doing so would make unarmed the more attractive option through the endgame, unless you're building around the properties of a particular unique item. 

It should be the funniest weapons you can find since your a drug addled priest of Wael. Like the broom that confuses targets.

Atsura, the intelligent Psychopath of my dreams.  I like my elves grumpy and my godlike fishy!

And my Rekke romancable!