When will the soundtrack be released?

The backer portal still says coming soon for the soundtrack even though it's been on Youtube in it's entirety since the day after the game came out.  When will we be able to download it?

Check your local game folder. 

Hmm.. I've already beaten and uninstalled the game.  Is the music in the installation folder the complete soundtrack and properly tagged?

The backer portal still says coming soon for the soundtrack even though it's been on Youtube in it's entirety since the day after the game came out.  When will we be able to download it?

Check your local game folder. 

Hmm.. I've already beaten and uninstalled the game.  Is the music in the installation folder the complete soundtrack and properly tagged?

Yes it's in the install folder and gets deleted when you uninstall the game. You may want to check local folders before deleting games, never know what goodies you may find there. 

The soundtrack is not available on the backer page (why is that, btw? I can download the OST for PoE1 just fine from there) and GOG wants me to pay for it for what reason ever. This is really disappointing because i've been looking forward to it...what am i supposed to do now? :banghead:

The soundtrack is not available on the backer page (why is that, btw? I can download the OST for PoE1 just fine from there) and GOG wants me to pay for it for what reason ever. This is really disappointing because i've been looking forward to it...what am i supposed to do now? :banghead:

Look under backups and goodies. All of your extras should be available there.

• Like 1

If I'm typing in red, it means I'm being sarcastic. But not this time.

Dark green, on the other hand, is for jokes and irony in general.

Look under backups and goodies. All of your extras should be available there.

Thanks a bunch, you're my savior! Now i can finally listen to those addictive chanties again and again...and again.

You gonna cruise around town cranking it?