Sea Shanties & Extracting Them - Is It Possible?

I love the Sea Shanties - Like LOVE them - and I don't think they're a part of the regular soundtrack (need to go back through it and check) - if they're not - has anyone - or does anyone - know how to extract them? I'd actually love to throw them onto my iPhone and sing'em when I am stuck in traffic! :D

I love the Sea Shanties - Like LOVE them - and I don't think they're a part of the regular soundtrack (need to go back through it and check) - if they're not - has anyone - or does anyone - know how to extract them? I'd actually love to throw them onto my iPhone and sing'em when I am stuck in traffic! :D

Check again and you will be happy to know that they are included in the soundtrack. Note, that the soundtrack is huge (it would fill 2 CDs) and I believe they are near the end of it.

Plus, they are also on youtube....not that I've played them while working or anything....

• Like 3

Check again and you will be happy to know that they are included in the soundtrack. Note, that the soundtrack is huge (it would fill 2 CDs) and I believe they are near the end of it.

Plus, they are also on youtube....not that I've played them while working or anything....

Ah ha! I hadn't gotten that far listening to the soundtrack! And sure enough there they are!

Time to make a play list...!