Is a possible for a Graze, that becomes converted to a Hit with Graze to hit conversion, to then Convert into a Crit with Hit to Crit conversion?

It's hard for me to tell but it seems like it can only ever be a hit, unless the values are multiplicative, instead of additive (meaning they could never get near 100%) because I used a Barbarian/Fighter, Zerk/Dev, 1-Hand only weapon mastery with barbaric blow. All that mathematically should be 125% Hit->Crit, but I still hit a target, not crit, which shouldn't even be possible.

125% C>H was from 1H Style (20), Berserk Frenzy(30), Disciplined Strikes(25), Bloody Slaughter (20 & 50 vs low hp), making it 95% Hit to crit all the time, and 100+ with barbaric blow or on a target below 25% hp. On top of this, Disciplined Strikes and Confident aim give me 80% Graze to Hit, so technically 80% of all hits that connect should be Crits, and 20% should graze.

So, there's only 2 possible outcomes from this... Either all these bonuses are Multiplicative, meaning the actual bonus crit chance would only amount to around 50-60% crit... or more likely All attacks that result in a conversion can't be converted another level.... or I messed something up.

It's both.

Conversion only applies once. That was the case in PoE and I remember somebody from Obsidian saying the same about Deadfire. Can't find the quote though.

Conversion chances of the same conversion-tier are indeed multiplicative - because the individual conversion chances get rolled one after the other until one triggers or they all got checked.

So naturally a 30% hit-to-crit conversion and another 25% hit-to-crit conversion don't lead to 55% but 47.5%. You can never get to 100%.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods